Dea Prieto has developed hands-on workshops for beginners, intermediate, and advance.
The trainee must be licensed or be a student currently enrolled in a Beauty School.
Waxing kits are included in the price and will be provided at the workshop for all Trainees.
All Trainees will be provided a Waxing Certificate upon completion and Ongoing support.
Each class is individualized to the student and is charged by the hour.
Email us for more information at email@example.com
• Advantages and disadvantages of different types of waxes
• The differences between various waxing methods
• Waxing different body parts... Eyebrows to Brazilian
• Proper brow design to shape your client’s eyebrows
• Common waxing errors and how to avoid skin irritation
• Special techniques to save time and avoid product waste
• Home aftercare procedures for clients
• Maintain a sanitary work environment
• Apply proper sanitary waxing procedures
• Prevent cross-contamination
• Disinfect the tools properly
• Perform a thorough waxing client consultation before every treatment
• Properly respond to client’s concerns
• Understand various skin conditions to determine if the client can be waxed
• How to keep proper records on every client to achieve maximum results